Pyrah’s Pioneer Peak Farm

Located just north of us is a magical place called Pyrah’s Pioneer Peak Farm. It’s a U-Pick farm, where you pick your own produce to take home for a very reasonable price. A few weeks ago they had a Harvest Festival to celebrate the season and share the bounty of their farm. This could not be left off of our “fun things to do while Blake is gone” list.

We woke up to gorgeous weather on the day of the festival, so Lillian and I were extra excited.

IMG_7012(1)

IMG_7009(1)

IMG_6997(1)

There was lots to do on the farm. Hayrides, face painting, a petting zoo, a leaf fight pit, yummy food, great entertainment. The list goes on and on. And you guys, they even had a real live unicorn!!

IMG_7059(1)

All that looked and sounded great, but we spent the entire day walking through the fields and picking produce. Lillian loved playing in all of the mud puddles. It was fun to let her loose and watch her run through the fields. Finally, an activity where she could run free and I didn’t have to be running after her yelling “NO”.

IMG_7002(1)

IMG_7006(1)

IMG_7029(1)

Serious running face. She’s gonna be fast like her daddy!

We picked broccoli, cauliflower, and cabbage to take home. It was all delicious.

photo 4 (35)

photo 3 (42)

photo 1 (45)

I took Lillian’s shoes off to change her socks after we were done in the fields. This is what I found… and this is how I know she had an awesome time.

photo 1 (46)

It was a good day. Happy fall y’all!

photo 4 (34)

xoxo,
Briana

18 comments

1. Pepp says:

That looks amazing!!! All of Hank’s socks look like that from the dirt pile he has to play in every day, of course his face is usually equally as muddy! Haha Lillian is way to cute! I can’t wait to see you guys again! Keep the pics coming I feel like she grew into a toddler since the last pics I saw of her!

2. rebecca mosser says:

It looks like you and LILLIAN had a great day picking produce! Gosh it looks absolutely gorgeous with all the colors! I can’t believe how much LILLIAN grows and changes from one post to the next! She is so cute! What a beautiful picture of the two of you together at the end- you look great Brian’s, as beautiful as ever. Luv and Miss u guys!

3. Paulette Mattheis says:

Wow, such wonderful photos of everything, it is so much fun to see how much Lillian changes each month, I really enjoy seeing all the things you have there to keep you busy and things you have seen, such a wonderful place to enjoy!

4. georgia says:

Hi Briana, I love all of the posts and photos. First of all, I want to congratulate you guys on the upcoming arrival of your 2nd child. You will definitely be a busy Mom. Lillian is growing so fast, and sooo cute, is she talking yet? Our Jake is not saying too much yet, Just his own language. But he understands everything. He is also in school now. They are coming for Xmas this year. You didn’t mention if the guys got their moose, was the trip what they thought it would be, any surprises? The beautiful leaves are falling here, but it is nice. Take care, love you all Georgia

• Briana Olson says:

Thanks Georgia! We are very excited.

Lillian is talking a lot. Usually just one word phrases for now or her own language. Like Jake, she understands everything. It’s fun to hear new words come out of her mouth.

How exciting that they are coming for Christmas! That will be fun. We will be staying in AK because my Dr. won’t let me fly.

Miss you guys and love you too!!

5. Kelsey says:

Oh I love Pyrahs! I am so sad we didn’t make it out there this year. Some how we made it to the reindeer farm twice but didn’t stop there. Next summer for sure!!

6. Renate says:

Heya i’m for the primary time here. I found this board and I to find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot.
    I hope to offer one thing back and help others like you aided me.